Disneyland 2014

Disneyland 2014

Bryan Describes Lindsay


Lindsay is a joy to be married to. She is funny, sensitive and caring. I’ve loved watching her grow as a mom. She is always thinking of new things to do with Parker to help him grow and learn. I’m not one to look forward to getting out the finger-paints and dealing with a mess, but Lindsay loves to let Parker do his “art”. Lindsay has a genuine interest in others. She stays close to her family, regardless of the distance that may separate them. Lindsay loves to create. She is an avid scrapbooker and is always looking to create decorations for our home. Lindsay loves to watch and interact with children. She’s always ready to help a mother who might have her hands full. She is dependable (she ALWAYS follows through on whatever obligation she accepts); she tries to do the right things and is patient with me. I’ll end with this: several years ago my grandfather took me aside and told me he loves me, but I definitely married above my station. I know the rest of my family feels the same way.