Disneyland 2014

Disneyland 2014

Lindsay Describes Bryan

Bryan loves golf
Bryan is a wonderful husband and father. I love his sense of humor, he is always making me laugh! He is very goal oriented and a very hard worker. His job isn’t the easiest, but he does his very best to provide for us and makes it possible for me to stay home. He has earned several trips from his company. Some of the places we've been include San Diego, Orlando, Australia and Bermuda! I love watching him play with Parker. He loves going on bike rides with him, playing the xbox, playing board games and playing catch with him. I love spending time with him. Some of the things we enjoy together are watching movies, going out to dinner, throwing a football or frisbee around, playing basketball, and talking late into the night. We also enjoy reading books together. Some of our favorites are Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia and The Great Brain series.